- (919) 302-8521 Mon-Sat 9am-6pm
- Our campers are stored in Sanford, NC – just south of Apex near Moncure.
- Easy access to Highway US 1, convenient to Raleigh & Jordan Lake Campgrounds.
- We are not usually on site so a meeting time needs to be arranged for pick up.
- All drivers must provide a valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance, and be at least 25.
- Vehicle must be equipped with a 7 round trailer wiring plug in working order.
- Vehicle must be capable of towing the camper.
- Campers require 110 volt/30 amp service to operate all accessories.
- Popup awnings were removed due to susceptibility to damage. EZ Up awnings available upon request.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside campers, any evidence of such subject to minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Animals are permitted in some units but only with prior approval or subject to a minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Partying inside the campers is forbidden. Campers are intended to be used for family vacations.
- We reserve the right to refuse any rental at our discretion.
- Renters are responsible for providing their own linens and cookware.
- Pick-Ups are by appointment only Mon-Sat 2-6pm.
- Returns are due back by 11am Mon-Sat or subject to late charge of daily rental rate.
- Sunday Returns by appointment only 1-5pm.
- $500 Refundable Damage Deposit due 48 hours before pickup.
- Hitch rentals or hitch adjustments are $25 per camping trip.
- If camper is not returned clean a minimum $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- If waste tanks are not empty upon return a $100 waste disposal fee will be charged.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to the camper during rental period.
- If cancelled 45 days or more prior to pick up – Full Refund
- If cancelled 8 to 44 days prior to pick up – 50% of Payment Refunded
- If cancelled 7 days or less prior to pick up or no show – No Refunds
- Early returns are not eligible for refunds
- We provide comprehensive and collision insurance on our campers at no charge, renter is responsible for deductible.
- Renters may obtain camper coverage through their personal auto policy to limit deductible exposure.
- Liability insurance will extend from the renter’s tow vehicle insurance policy by law.
The Camper Rental Agreement requires your signature before the camper can leave.
We will also need:
- Copy of Driver’s Licenses
- Copy of Insurance Card
- Verify Credit Card
*Most campgrounds provide electric hookup, but if unavailable a generator can provide electricity.