Policies & Info
- 5412 US-70, Durham, NC 27705 (Travel Trailers)
- 578 Old Roberts Rd, Space 150H, Benson, NC 27504 (Motorhomes)
- All drivers must provide a valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance, and be at least 25.
- Tow vehicles must be equipped with a 7 pin round trailer wiring plug in working order.
- Tow vehicle must be capable of towing the camper.
- Campers require 110 volt/30 amp service to operate all accessories.
- Campers are equipped with built in power cords. Use of extension cords can damage campers at renters expense.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside campers, any evidence of such subject to minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Animals are permitted in some units but only with prior approval or subject to a minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Partying inside the campers is forbidden. Campers are intended to be used for family vacations.
- We reserve the right to refuse any rental at our discretion.
- Renters are responsible for providing their own linens and cookware.
- Pick-Ups are by appointment only Mon-Sat 2-6pm.
- Returns are due back by 11am Mon-Sat or subject to late charge of daily rental rate.
- Sunday Returns by appointment only 1-5pm.
- $500 Refundable Damage Deposit due 48 hours before pickup. $1000 for motorhomes.
- Hitch rentals or hitch adjustments are $25 per camping trip.
- If camper is not returned clean a minimum $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- If waste tanks are not empty upon return a $100 waste disposal fee will be charged.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to the camper during rental period.
- If cancelled 45 days or more prior to pick up – Full Refund
- If cancelled 8 to 44 days prior to pick up – 50% of Payment Refunded
- If cancelled 7 days or less prior to pick up or no show – No Refunds
- Early returns are not eligible for refunds
- We provide comprehensive and collision insurance on all our towable campers at no charge, renter is responsible for deductible.
- Renters may obtain camper coverage through their personal auto policy to limit deductible exposure.
- Liability insurance extends from the renter’s personally owned tow vehicle insurance policy. (If planning to tow with a business owned vehicle renter must have required form completed by their insurance agent and returned to us 48 hrs before pickup.)
- Motorhome insurance (liability, comprehensive, and collision) included with rental with renter responsible for all deductibles ($1500-$2000).
We will also need:
- Copy of Driver’s Licenses
- Copy of Insurance Card
- Verify Credit Card
*Most campgrounds provide electric hookup, but if unavailable a generator can provide electricity.